Gold Member Since 2009
Audited Supplier
Jinan Gogo International Trade Co., Ltd.

Chili Grain, New Crop Chili Grain, Red Chili manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Best Selling of High Quality Chili Grains, New Crop Good Quality Chinese Peeled Garlic, New Crop Fresh Good Quality Normal White Garlic 5.0 and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product spice Best Selling of High Quality Chili Grains

Best Selling of High Quality Chili Grains

FOB Price: US $1 / Ton
Min. Order: 20 Tons
Min. Order FOB Price
20 Tons US $1/ Ton
Get Latest Price
Port: Fangcheng, China
Production Capacity: 10, 000 Mt/Year
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: Chili Grain
  • Type: Dried
  • Packaging: Bag
  • Size: 60-80 Mesh,80-100mesh,100-120mesh
  • Loading: After Receive Deposite Within 7 Days
  • Convayance: 15mt/40′gp
  • Transport Package: Packing: Kraft Bag with PP Bag Inside
  • Origin: China
  • Kind: Drysaltery
  • Taste: Spicy
  • Form: Powder
  • Packed: Kraft Nag with PP Bag Inside
  • Payment Term: 30%T/T in Advance,The Rest Is 70% Copy of B/L .
  • Trademark: GOGO
  • Specification: 60-80mesh
  • HS Code: 0601109110
Product Description
Product:chili grains
Size: 60-80mesh
Packing: Kraft bag with PP bag inside

Best Selling of High Quality Chili Grains
Send your message to this supplier
Mr. Gao Xiang
General Manager
To: Mr. Gao Xiang

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category